Tuesday, May 20, 2014
Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Becky, welcome back to JCF. After your last visit I said, "Wow, there are a lot of people eager for a touch from God. We are praying like the church in Acts 4, "Now Lord... stretch out your hand to heal that signs and wonders may be done through the name of Your Holy Servant Jesus."
Thursday, October 17, 2013
- Find a place to belong,
Wednesday, August 14, 2013
Thursday, July 25, 2013
Sunday, July 28 at 10 am & 6 pm
Becky will teach and ministry the Lord's healing. Her book, Dare to Believe, provides a solid foundation for the healing ministry of believers. She teaches with humility and gives the glory to the Lord.
For more about Becky visit her website at http://authorbeckydvorak.com/. Here you will find links to her teaching on youtube.com.
- Discover where sickness and disease originated from.
- Be equipped to walk in divine healings and miracles.
- Learn who you are in Christ and how to put your faith into action.
- Understand your authority over Satan and all of his works, including sickness and disease.
- Learn how to use the ten faith principles that Jesus Christ put into practice when ministering to the sick.
Thursday, May 16, 2013
The Holy Spirit is a gentleman. The Spirit does not force himself but comes only at an invitation. This is just like salvation. Both Passover and Pentecost come is response to our invitation. We must ask.
Luke 11:9, 10, 13
Friday, April 26, 2013
"Too often Christians may experience a changed mind about God, or even a changed heart toward God, without having a changed life with God. Where is the breakdown between belief and discipleship? Why isn't the transformative power of the gospel more apparent in the daily workings of our lives?" from http://www.ivpress.com/cgi-ivpress/book.pl/code=3540